You can book by phone 780.467.9839 or by visiting us at our clinic or by booking online.
Fill out our online pre-appointment form or call our clinic to provide your information.
1. Fill out our online Pre-Appointment Form (or call the pharmacy to provide your information over the phone)
2. If you have insurance that pays for prescriptions, bring along your card(s) so we can bill your insurance on your behalf.
3. If you have vaccination records, please bring them to your appointment. If you were raised in Alberta you can access a copy of your immunization records by contacting Alberta Health Services Immunization Records at 780-413-7985. You may have the records faxed directly to our clinic at 780-963-7094 or bring them in with you. If vaccinated outside of Alberta, contact the nearest provincial health unit to where you were vaccinated.
Please bring along to your appointment any vaccination records you may have! (It’s okay if you don’t have any, many people have no record.)
Consult with our travel health pharmacist:
when you arrive for your appointment, we will go over your medical history, vaccine history, any medications being taken and any medical conditions.
Precautions and education:
our travel pharmacist will go over maps and international resources specific for your itinerary to provide you with education and a written plan to take home. Food and water precautions, mosquito protection, and diseases like yellow fever, malaria, hepatitis, dengue, typhoid, mers co-v, etc. as well as travellers’ diarrhea prevention and treatment will be discussed.
we will administer the vaccines required and/or recommended for your trip. Our pharmacists have extensive experience in providing vaccines in a comfortable and relaxed atmosphere.
we will provide any medications you need for travel such as travellers’ diarrhea, malaria, altitude illness and others as well as education on their use while away. Our pharmacists are also able to provide other non-travel related prescription medications that may be needed.
you will be given a written record with all the vaccines you received from our clinic as well as certificates for vaccines required for entry to certain countries ex. Yellow fever, meningitis, polio.
after billing through any eligible vaccines to available insurance** payment will be accepted and you will be provided with official prescription receipts for all products and services. Our team works hard to keep your costs down by providing only those vaccines which we feel are necessary for your health and protection.
**For those clients with direct bill drug insurance plans.
Travel Services are not covered by Alberta Health Care. Depending on the individual policy, some private insurance plans may cover travel services. Our fee schedule is as follows:
STANDARD + RESORT CONSULTS
Standard Travel Consult:
– Individual $50
– Couple $80
– Family (up to 4) $150 (additional family member $30)
Resort Travel Consult:
– Individual $30 *(not including dominican republic)
– Couple $55
– Family (up to 4) $110 (additional family member $20)
*Consultation fee includes all injection fees and documentation including prescriptions and immunization records. There are no hidden fees. The only additional costs are immunizations and medications that you may need for your trip.
No hidden pricing: You do not have to pay any injection administration fees for vaccines and boosters if you have your travel health consult with us. We also do not charge for writing prescriptions, issuing vaccination records or for follow up appointments.
Follow up: if there are any follow up vaccines required (boosters, 2nd doses) our team will contact you at the appropriate times via telephone or email.
**There are no appointment or injection fees for booster doses, only the cost of the actual vaccine given. Boosters may be booked online or by phone.
Have any other questions? Visit our FAQ page.