How to Get Quality Medical Care Quickly
The COVID-19 pandemic has significantly impacted our way of life – but what is important to realize is that for most of us living in the town of Peace River, life must go on. Juggling work, Zoom meetings, kids, school and caring for sick family members – are just the realities that most busy families face every day.
Despite the COVID-19 pandemic, many of us still need to see a doctor for other unexpected health concerns that come up. With emergency rooms and many doctor offices already being overwhelmed, this often leads to a need to spend hours sitting in a busy waiting room at a time where we should be avoiding large group gatherings.
Fortunately, Mint Health + Drugs: Peace River has created a new Remote Clinic!
What is the Mint Health + Drugs Remote Clinic?
In partnership with the Cleveland Clinic Canada, we’ve created a way to keep you and your family safe by skipping the emergency room, while still allowing you to get the diagnosis and treatment you need for those unexpected non-emergency medical issues that come up!
So how does it work?
The process is simple – If you’re seeking care for a non-emergency related health concern:
- Head over to the Mint Health + Drugs: Peace River pharmacy (10013 100 Ave, Peace River, AB T8S 1S6) and let the pharmacy team know you have a health concern
- One of our expert prescribing pharmacists will assess you to determine if they can address your concern
- If you require further assessment, a pharmacy staff member will accompany you into a private consultation room, and connect you to a clinician virtually through video conferencing from the Cleveland Clinic Express Care©️ platform. You will also have access to TytoClinic medical diagnostics tools, if needed.
- The clinician will assess you virtually to help diagnose your health concern and recommend or prescribe you the treatment you need
- If a prescription is required, our Mint team will fill it for you at your convenience
What kind of health concerns can I get help with?
How much does this service cost?
We understand that the COVID-19 pandemic has brought on a lot of financial strain for many, and so we’re happy to say that one of the best parts about this program is that it’s a free complimentary service!
When can I access this service?
You can conveniently access this service as a walk-in or by scheduling an appointment during all hours of our pharmacy operation which are:
Monday – Friday: 9AM – 5PM
Saturday: 10AM – 2PM
How can I find out more information?
If you have any questions about this service, you find out more by calling Mint Health + Drugs: Peace River at (780) 624 -1200.